camel-users mailing list archives

From tide08 <sachin2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Velocity component use of org.apache.camel.velocity.resourceUri header
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:54:42 GMT

Can someone provide information on how to make use of
org.apache.camel.velocity.resourceUri header for velocity component? As per
document this should be templateName as String.

I don't want to provide templateName in route but use the header mentioned
above. But looks like templateName is required for route to be correct.

from("direct:start")
.to("velocity:testTemplate.vm")

I tried providing dummy templateName in route and than set the
org.apache.camel.velocity.resourceUri  header with actual template I want to
use but it still uses the dummy template provided in route.

Am I misunderstanding use for that header? Please help.

Thanks