camel-users mailing list archives

From Jason Queen <Jason.Qu...@colinx.com>
Subject Re: FTP Component Network Failure Recovery Problem
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 18:09:53 GMT

Ok, I tried removing the maximumReconnectAttempts=-1 option from the endpoint
and still get the same results.  I also tried making the routes as simple as
possible (code below) and the same thing happens.  Startup camel and let it
swap a couple files a few times, kill the connection, wait a few seconds and
Route 2 gets stuck in a loop calling FtpOperations.listFiles() and never
recovers even after plugging back in the network cable.

        // Route 1
        from("file://C:/cameltest?sortBy=file:modifed")
        .to("ftp://user@server/ftptest?password=password");

        // Route 2
        from("ftp://user@server/ftptest?password=password")
        .to("file://C:/cameltest");