camel-users mailing list archives

From "Kevin.Zhang" <zhangyongji...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Have anybody here tried the tutorial-osgi-camel-part2?
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:51:57 GMT

Charles,

The zip file tutorial-osgi-camel-part2.zip in page
http://camel.apache.org/tutorial-osgi-camel-part2.html still shows that it's
created in May 04, 2009. Please let me know if it's the right file to
download.

For the big zip file, could you please upload it to
http://www.sendspace.com/ and put my email address zhangyongjiang at yahoo
dot com as the recipient?

By the way, you mentioned that currently servicemix kernel has no official
build and I have to build it by myself. Actually I did not build it by
myself. I download it from
http://servicemix.apache.org/kernel/karaf-download.html. Should I build it
by myself?

Thanks a lot,