camel-users mailing list archives

From chu_man_fu <...@bytron.com>
Subject Re: Camel with intergated ActiveMQ Web Console and JBoss
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 13:58:49 GMT

I have added my route builder to the classes directory but I now get this
error:

 ERROR [0]] Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance
of class org.apache.activemq.web.WebConsoleStarter
with name 'sessionPool' defined in ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/webconsole-embedded.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean
'connectionFactory' while setting bean property 'connectionFactory'; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'connectionFactory' defined in ServletContext
resource [/WEB-INF/webconsole-embedded.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to
bean 'brokerURL' while setting constructor argument; nested exception is
with name 'brokerService' defined in ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/webconsole-embedded.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'camel:beanPostProcessor': Cannot resolve reference
to bean 'camel' while setting bean property 'camelContext'; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
bean with name 'camel': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception
is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
my.package.name.MyRoute.from(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/apache/camel/model/RouteDefinition;

My code is:

package my.package.name;

public class MyRoute extends RouteBuilder
{

	@Override
    public void configure() throws Exception
    {

		from("activemq:queue.1").to("activemq:queue.2");
    }

}

I have camel-core-1.5.0.jar and activemq-camel-5.2.0.jar in my WAR's lib
folder.
What am I missing?