camel-users mailing list archives

From chu_man_fu <...@bytron.com>
Subject Camel with intergated ActiveMQ Web Console and JBoss
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 10:19:51 GMT

I have Camel working great in ActiveMQ intergated into JBoss but only by
modifying my activemq.xml file:

   <camelContext id="camel"
        <package>my.package.name</package>
        <route>
        <from uri="activemq:Q1"/>
             <from uri="activemq:Q2"/>
        </route>
    </camelContext>
    <bean id="activemq"
class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent" >
        <property name="connectionFactory">
            <property name="brokerURL"
value="vm://localhost?create=false&waitForStart=10000" />
            <property name="userName" value="${activemq.username}"/>
            <property name="password" value="${activemq.password}"/>
          </bean>
        </property>
    </bean>

How do I get camel to use package: <package>my.package.name</package>?
I have created a package which that name but I don't know where to put it or
how I tell camel to look at it. I am not sure where the camel context is
started, I am guess via the ActiveMQComponent bean.