camel-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Gardner <>
Subject Re: thoughts on the method names for the requestBody and requestBodyAndHeader etc
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:51:31 GMT
I would suggest @deprecating it for the 2.0 release and work to remove them
all by 2.1 (or even if they were all removed, a .t least let users have some
time to make the migration)

On Jun 10, 2009 3:12 AM, "Claus Ibsen" <> wrote:

I just did a quick grep for "AndHeader" in unit tests.
We use it 554 times. So it will affect many files if we do a rename.

On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 8:38 AM, Ryan Gardner<> wrote:

> The requestBody method makes sense (it requests a body) - but >
"requestBodyAndHeader" and "reques...

Claus Ibsen Apache Camel Committer Open Source Integration: Blog: http://davs...