camel-users mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <>
Subject Re: Documenting the Camel DSL
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 11:06:47 GMT

I agree on your remarks Christian. It is better to have a single point of
entry for syntax about camel DSL language with examples than using google to
find out where the info has been defined in the wiki pages of camel. Such a
documentation (I will participate to enrich it) is absolutely necessary to
simplify job of developers working on a project and avoid that they spend
too much time to find info.

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect
Apache Camel Committer