camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel http: How to disable cookies ?
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 10:04:09 GMT
On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 11:24 AM, Jörn Kottmann <kottmann@gmail.com> wrote:

> Claus Ibsen wrote:
>
>> Hi Jorn
>> Could you verify if this works. Then I would like to add a little bit of
>> documentation to the wiki how to disable cookies.
>>

> Yes, it works thanks.
>
> BTW, I am a committer over at Apache UIMA and there
> we use docbook for our documentation, maybe
> thats also something for camel. The advantage over
> a wiki is that the documentation can be included in
> the distribution and must only be written for one
> particular version.

Yeah the confluence wiki is not good for product documentation at apache.
I would love it was offline as well as part of the source files.

But hey the docs was started in the wiki and now we got stuck with it.
Its currently a too massive task to move to offline like docbook.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/