camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to prevent routes from started twice?
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 07:46:56 GMT
On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 9:42 AM, akuhtz <andreas.kuhtz@siemens.com> wrote:

> Hi, I've tested it yesterday and it works fine. Thanks a lot for that.
> Maybe
> you can check my comments after your last commit to enable manual start if
> the shouldStartContext flag is set to false.

Can you create a small unit test to include in camel-spring as a unit test
that setup a camel context with the shouldStartContext=false

And with a simple route with a timer to a mock.
Then we know that the timer should not kick in if not supposted to start.

And then we can work on starting camel from eg another bean or how you do
that.
But having a simple unit test for starters always help.