camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JBoss + ActiveMQ + Camel + Newbie
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 10:42:36 GMT
On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 12:25 PM, chu_man_fu <cem@bytron.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply.
>
> When looking at the the second link I noticed this:
> "If you want to include some Java routing rules, then just add your jar to
> somewhere inside ActiveMQ's lib directory."

Well you could forget about this and use the Spring XML file to do your
routing rules.
Try to get a simple sample working, eg using a timer to print to a log or
something else.

> Where is this lib directory. In my JBoss deploy directory I have a dir
> called activemq-ra-1.4.rar as explained here
> http://activemq.apache.org/integrating-apache-activemq-with-jboss.html
> http://activemq.apache.org/integrating-apache-activemq-with-jboss.html .
> This doesn't contain a lib directory or an activemq.xml file. Is it a case
> of dropping any jars in the activemq-ra-1.4.rar dir or the activemq.xml
> file
> to get this to work?

I guess this is more a question to JBoss how to deploy .jar files that
Resource Adapters (ra)
can see and use. That can be tricky as classloading and classpath in J2EE
containers can be a nightmare.