camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: How to use the HeaderFilterStrategy on SMTP endpoint?
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2009 12:45:34 GMT
On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 2:35 PM, rohitbrai<> wrote:
> How do I use a custom HeaderFilterStrategy on a SMTP endpoint? I saw the code
> and I can see that SMTP component honors the HeaderFilterStrategy. But I am
> not able to figure out how do I set it for the endpoint?
When Camel creates a mail endpoint using the HttpComponent the
endpoint will use the header filter strategy set on the component.

If you create the http endpoint manually then the filter strategy is
set through the mail binding.

This is for Camel 2.0.

BTW: Remember to write which version of Camel you are using as 1.x and
2.0 can be quite differently in some areas.