camel-users mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel http: How to disable cookies ?
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 10:50:00 GMT
Hi,

we are using camel http to poll a xml feed,
tough after a few days we get 400 Bad Request replies
from the server.

Analyzing of the network traffic showed that on each
request the http server is setting a new cookie,
after 2 two days our get request is too long and
the apache http server rejects the request with a 400
reply.

The jakarta http client has an option to ignore cookies,
it can be set via setCookiePolicy to the CookiePolicy.IGNORE_COOKIES
constant.

I tried to add httpClient.setCookiePolicy=ignoreCookies or
httpClient.setCookiePolicy=IGNORE_COOKIES to the url
but cookies are still not ignored.

The feed url contains username and password parameters,
to avoid camel http to use these for authentication I use
the HttpProducer.QUERY header field.
The httpClient parameter was added directly to the url and
not to the QUERY header.

How is the cookie policy set correctly to ignore cookies ?

Jörn