camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Set timeout of an http endpoint
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 02:57:35 GMT
Hi,

The last one which sets the httpClient's parameter in the URI should work.
I checked the HttpClientParams java doc, there is no properties of
connectionTimeout, I think you need to try to use
connectionManagerTimeout instead of connectionTimeout.

BTW, In Camel 2.0, we have the parameter validation, you will get the
ResolveEndpointFailedException if the parameter name is wrong.

Willem