camel-users mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Faster!!
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 18:38:50 GMT
Bryan,

Many thanks for sharing your experience.  We did not get a lot of
feedback/comments in the recent months about the performance
characteristics of Camel 2.0.  We are committed to listening *very*
carefully to what the community has to say and I encourage you to
share as much as you can from your test results and any suggestions
you might have.

We are in the closedown phase of 2.0, we want to make 2.0 much better
and your voice is important.  We are quite flexible and we'll squeeze
2.1 improvements in 2.0 whenever possible.  The goal is to not delay
2.0 unnecessarily.  And obviously we appreciate all the help we can get.

Thanks again,
Hadrian