camel-users mailing list archives

From CY Kan <master....@gmail.com>
Subject SFTP Handshake
Date Sat, 27 Jun 2009 10:26:25 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying Camel 2.0-M2 and can't figure out how to realize the scenario
below:

1. System A exports records to a file named records.txt in an sftp server
folder.
2. to avoid read/write concurrency issue, System A creates another file
named "completed" in the folder after records.txt is made. In other words,
seeing "completed" means ready for file download.
3. System B polls the sftp server folder for "completed".
4. If "completed" is found, System B donwloads records.txt.
5. System B archives records.txt in another folder and deletes "completed"
after download complete.

I think it's something like Aggregator + Filter but failed. The problem is
the download of records.txt needs postponed until "completed" is found.
Could you suggest if Camel is good at this sort of thing or any other idea?

Thank you in advance.