camel-users mailing list archives

From falcon <shahb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FIX protocol not in the M2 snapshot?
Date Sat, 27 Jun 2009 03:27:44 GMT

Thanks,
I saw this earlier today, it looks like once I have a FIX message, I can use
bindy to process it.  In other words, I have to handle everything at or
below session level.  My understanding was that a top level Quickfix patch
was going to be part of Camel, rather than a (mostly) generic key/value
processor.

Is this the expected level of integration with FIX or is more substantial
support expected at a later time?

Again, thanks for the reply