camel-users mailing list archives

From iansrobinson <iansrobin...@gmail.com>
Subject Anticipated final release schedule for 2.0
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 08:44:03 GMT

Congratulations on the milestone 2 release.

Do you have any estimate of when you might have a final release for version
2? (An indication of whether it would be in the order of weeks or months
would be great - unless you have a more detailed schedule in mind.) I ask so
that I can set expectations at my current client regarding the status of our
dependencies (Camel included) as we approach the end of a delivery cycle.

Thanks for your help.

ian robinson