camel-users mailing list archives

From trivedi kumar b <Trivedi.Bodlap...@ge.com>
Subject StackOverFlow error with Camel 1.6.1
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 19:29:59 GMT

Hi All,

I am trying to create a webserivce using camel-cxf component with 1.6.1
version, while deploying the project (which is webapp) using jetty/tomcat
container, getting an stack over flow error. From tomcat/jetty logs, I can
clear see the recursive calls happening for initializing some beans. But the
same configuration and code works fine with 1.6.0 camel version. Attaching
my camel context xml file, pom file and tomcat logs for your reference.
Appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,
Trivedi http://www.nabble.com/file/p24172060/pom.xml pom.xml
http://www.nabble.com/file/p24172060/context.xml context.xml