camel-users mailing list archives

From Serge Merzliakov <sm...@epistatic.net>
Subject Simple Camel example top copy messages from one JMS queue to another
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:40:39 GMT

Sorry about that. I made sure to use camel 1.5 version of xsd in jar file
here it is:
   xmlns:camel="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring"
   xsi:schemaLocation="
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.5.xsd
         http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring camel-spring.xsd">

   <!-- Camel JMSProducer to be able to send messages to a remote Active MQ
server -->
   <bean id="jms" class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent">
       <property name="connectionFactory">
               <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:61616"/>
           </bean>
       </property>
   </bean>

   <camel:route>