camel-users mailing list archives

From Serge Merzliakov <sm...@epistatic.net>
Subject Simple Camel example top copy messages from one JMS queue to another
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 07:58:52 GMT

I have tried to get the samples to work without success. Using:
       * Camel 1.5 jars
       * Activemq 5.2
       * Spring 2.5.6

I want to write a Spring xml based file to copy messages from one jms queue
to another - as a proof of concept.

Here is my spring config file:

the error I get when I try to run this from java:

   public static void main(String[] args)
   {
      ClassPathXmlApplicationContext ctx = new
ClassPathXmlApplicationContext("camel-config.xml");
      ctx.start();
      ctx.stop();
   }

is :
 Configuration problem: Cannot locate BeanDefinitionParser for element
[route]
Offending resource: class path resource [camel-config.xml]

my classpath contains all activemq jars and camel-core, camel-jms,
camel-spring.

Any suggestions or location of complete working samples not in /examples (i
do not use maven)

Serge