camel-users mailing list archives

From Andii <a...@softwaremind.pl>
Subject Content message router conversion exception
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 09:44:16 GMT

I'm new in Camel.
I want to use content message router to process a message in different ways
depending on data in message header. Input message countains in body user
defined (my) type (com.my.defined.type.Document). Before sending that
message as input to router I put some new data into header which are used by
router to decide where the message should be passed (for example
document.file.size). I have following configuration:

<from uri="file://inbox/upload-file-simple" />
<to uri="bean:documentCreator?methodName=createDocumentFromFile" />
<to uri="bean:documentProcessor?methodName=putRequiredDataToMsgHeader" />
<choice>
	<when>
		<xpath>in:header('document.file.size') > 20000</xpath>
		<to uri="bean:someOtherBean1?methodName=name" />
	</when>
	<otherwise>
		<to uri="bean:someOtherBean2?methodName=name" />
	</otherwise>
</choice>

But when I try run that example I see following error

10:39:19,365 | ERROR | Component@674e9b | DeadLetterChannel                |
org.apache.camel.processor.Logger  203 | Failed delivery for exchangeId:
ID-host/40757-1243842719103/0-12. On delivery attempt: 0 caught:
org.apache.camel.NoTypeConversionAvailableException: No type converter
available to convert from type: class
org.apache.camel.component.file.FileMessage to the required type:
org.w3c.dom.Document with value FileMessage:
inbox/upload-file-simple/MyFile.pdf
org.apache.camel.NoTypeConversionAvailableException: No type converter
available to convert from type: class
org.apache.camel.component.file.FileMessage to the required type:
org.w3c.dom.Document w
ith value FileMessage: inbox/upload-file-simple/MyFile.pdf

I guess that error may occur because message body is not a text (XML). If
it's true what should I do ? Use other EIP pattern ?? Or maybe put my object
to exchange attachement and leave empty body ?

Many thanks for help
 Andrzej