camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unsafe Headers present in HTTP Component
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 05:58:22 GMT
Hi

I do think they are from the underlying JMS Message. The JMS component
in Camel is a bit special as it leverages the JMS properties from the
real javax.jms.Message object. So these properties does only exist in
the javax.jms.Message object that resides in the JmsExchange.

And I do not think you can remove a single property from a
javax.jms.Message object.

What version of Camel are you using? As the trunk code have been
improved to remove a header from the underlying javax.jms.Message.
So if using trunk you can try using removeHeader instead as it will
remove it from the javax.jms.Message as well.