camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simple FTP producer with errorhandling
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 16:13:14 GMT
Hi

Yes as harinair pointed out you have to configure the error handling
to your use case.
I agree the default one in Camel 1.x is really not good. We have
changed that in Camel 2.0 so it doesnt use the DeadLetterChannel so
the exception is propagated back to the caller. Well that is just a
side note.

For error handling in general with Camel take a look here. And follow
the links in the wiki documenation
http://camel.apache.org/error-handling-in-camel.html