camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: passing an xml fragment to xslt
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 08:00:51 GMT
Hi

Can you use the JIRA tracker to report the bug? Then the bug is
reported and not forgotten as it tends to do in user forums.

Link from this page:
http://camel.apache.org/support.html


On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 9:56 AM, Gert-Jan van de Streek
<g.j.streek@avisi.nl> wrote:
>
> As requested I created a unit test to reproduce the problem. I attached 3
> files:
> + TestXmlFragment.java
> + TestXmlFragment-context.xml
> + transform.xsl
>
>
> It fails with the same error:
> ERROR:  'Invalid conversion from
> 'com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.dtm.ref.DTMNodeList' to 'node-set'.'
> May 12, 2009 9:52:12 AM org.apache.camel.processor.Logger log
> SEVERE: Failed delivery for exchangeId:
> ID-gerstree-wifi.offc.avisi.nl/63009-1242114731842/0-0. On delivery attempt:
> 0 caught: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Invalid conversion from
> 'com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.dtm.ref.DTMNodeList' to 'node-set'.
> javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
> Invalid conversion from
> 'com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.dtm.ref.DTMNodeList' to 'node-set'.
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:717)
>         at
> com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:313)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.builder.xml.XsltBuilder.process(XsltBuilder.java:83)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.impl.ProcessorEndpoint.onExchange(ProcessorEndpoint.java:92)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.impl.ProcessorEndpoint$1.process(ProcessorEndpoint.java:66)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.impl.converter.AsyncProcessorTypeConverter$ProcessorToAsyncProcessorBridge.process(AsyncProcessorTypeConverter.java:43)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:84)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:68)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.proceed(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:87)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.process(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:82)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel.process(DeadLetterChannel.java:189)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel.process(DeadLetterChannel.java:133)
>         at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:115)
>         at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:89)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:68)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.proceed(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:87)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.StreamCachingInterceptor.process(StreamCachingInterceptor.java:82)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.process(UnitOfWorkProcessor.java:52)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:41)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:66)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.component.direct.DirectProducer.process(DirectProducer.java:47)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.sendExchange(ProducerCache.java:151)
>         at org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.send(ProducerCache.java:88)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultProducerTemplate.send(DefaultProducerTemplate.java:93)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultProducerTemplate.sendBodyAndHeader(DefaultProducerTemplate.java:131)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultProducerTemplate.sendBodyAndHeader(DefaultProducerTemplate.java:126)
>         at
> domeo.integration.camel.TestXmlFragment.testFragmentPassedToXslt(TestXmlFragment.java:28)
>
> On 5 mei 2009, at 13:11, Gert Vanthienen wrote:
>
> Gert-Jan,
>
> It seems like a reasonable use case so I'd like to give it a shot to
> fix this.  Do you think you can create a unit test or something that
> demonstrates the problem?  That would make it a lot easier to
> troubleshoot and fix your issue.
>
> Regards,
>
> Gert Vanthienen
> ------------------------
> Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com
> Blog: http://gertvanthienen.blogspot.com/
>
>
>
>



-- 
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Open Source Integration: http://fusesource.com
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus
Apache Camel Reference Card:
http://refcardz.dzone.com/refcardz/enterprise-integration
Interview with me:
http://architects.dzone.com/articles/interview-claus-ibsen-about?mz=7893-progress

Mime
View raw message