camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: LDAP producers and re-entrancy
Date Sat, 02 May 2009 07:09:02 GMT
On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 9:02 AM, Willem Jiang <> wrote:
> Hi,
> I don't know if it will take lots of time to create the LDAP Context?
> If so, we could think to cache the context in a thread local variable.
There could be some hook how to get it and then end users can
configure their own pooled ldap connection
aka like the JDBC or JMS pools.

And if it was a big problem there would be examples on the web how to.
30 min with google and you should be able to find out.
Chris do you mind checking this?

Anyway its better that it works reliable (being thread safe and all)
than being ultra fast. I will take reliable, robust integration over
anything any time.