camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using camel as "generic relay"
Date Sat, 23 May 2009 08:31:42 GMT
For MESSAGE dataFormat, we just take out the message from the transport
level forward it the camel processor and then extract response from the
camel processor and put it back to the CXF transport. Here is no other
SOAP message handling logical involved ,so it should be OK for you to
setup the dummy wsdl and dummy serviceClass.

But if you want to do some high level message handling, you may need to
take care of the CXF interceptor setting.

Willem