camel-users mailing list archives

From CHAHINE MALEK <MALEK.CHAH...@BULL.NET>
Subject Get The intercepted endpoint when using inetrcept()
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 16:20:50 GMT
Hi,

I use camel 2.0 in my project, and I need to intercept all exchanges
while they are on route.

For each intercepted exchange I need to log his message body and the
intercepted Endpoint.

I can get the intercepted Endpoint in the message header
Exchange.INTERCEPTED_ENDPOINT, when I used interceptSendToEndpoint.

But if  i use the intercept(),  i don't find the intercepted Endpoint in
the message header Exchange.INTERCEPTED_ENDPOINT.

In my case I need to intercept all exchanges while they are on route, so
I need to use intercept().

How can I get the intercepted Endpoint when using inetrcept() ?

Thank u

Malek