camel-users mailing list archives

From "Frank C." <frankiec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAXB Exception
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 13:42:39 GMT

Willem and Ade:

What worked is trimming the string to "org.helios.routing.server" as well as
adding the jaxb.index to the org.helios.routing.server.

While it works, I don't have the need to do so much work (the types are all
@Xml annotated) when using JAXB directly. e.g:

				EndpointInformation epI = (EndpointInformation)
					JAXBContext.newInstance(EndpointInformation.class)
						.createUnmarshaller()
							.unmarshal(request.getInputStream());
				JAXBContext.newInstance(EndpointInformation.class)
					.createMarshaller().marshal(epI, response.getOutputStream());

works fine.  Any thoughts? Perhaps JaxbDataFormat should take a class name
constructor and set/get?

None the less, thanks for the help

Frank