camel-users mailing list archives

From harinair <har...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Unsafe Headers present in HTTP Component
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 17:01:47 GMT

Claus:

routerDeliveryChannelAQueue is a Sun MQ.
> But the processor job you do will of course also do the trick and
> remove the unwanted ones from SUN MQ.

Claus, I think you did not get what I was trying to say. The unsafe message
was not present in the Pipeline! I did:
Message message= exchange.getIn();

Now I retrieved the message.getHeaders and iterated through it. I even did
logging of all header names. Still I could not find these "special" headers.
That brought up my original question: if it was not in the headers, then
from where did it come from?

Hari Gangadharan
Architect, Globalstar / SPOT
http://www.harinair.com