camel-users mailing list archives

From uprooter <uproo...@gmail.com>
Subject Why does my JMS message type changes ?
Date Sun, 17 May 2009 22:41:38 GMT

Hello All.
I have this DSL that routes messages from topic1 to topic2.
The  messages on topic1 are marshaled POJOs and I can happily unmarshal
them.
 from("topic1").unmarshal(jaxb).choice()
                        .when().method("mymethod","isStudent").to("topic2")

The problem is that when I forward them to topic2 the payload is lost and
instead of getting ActiveMQTextMessage I only get ActiveMQMessage without
the text payload and I cannot cast them to TextMessage anymore.
(like, if I do from("topic1").to("topic2") everything works great but
unmashalling drops my payload somewhere)

I don't want to marshal the data again. only to route them according to my
method.
Can you please help me figure this out?
Many thanks.