camel-users mailing list archives

From swalden <>
Subject camel mina tcp client
Date Sun, 17 May 2009 17:55:38 GMT

Hi I am trying to use camel mina as a tcp client to connect to a tcp server
that requires sending a login connection string like "ID=user,PWD=pwd", and
then loops to receive a continuous set of bytes where each "message" has the
first 2 bytes specifies the number of following bytes to read for the rest
of the message message.
It seems the MinaConsumer works as a tcp server so this won't work.  It
seems that the MinaProducer just uses a single send/receive pattern so this
doesnt seem appropriate either. I just want to send the login string and
then continue to process the bytes from the tcp server.

Is there a way to use MinaProducer for this?  or should I create a custom
camel endpoint/component/consumer for this use case?

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.