camel-users mailing list archives

From uprooter <uproo...@gmail.com>
Subject Newbie: how to unmarshal and then route using object member value?
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 21:18:54 GMT

Hello everyone, Thank you for this precious project.
I'm trying to migrate traditional JMS processing to camel.
I need to read from JMS topic and unmarshal to JAXB object. and then route
according to an Enum value in that object.
(e.g unmarshal XML to Student object and route by student.getGrade())
I also like it if it will be possible to unmarshal only once.
I tried starting with something like
from("TOPIC").convertBodyTo(Student.class).choice()
but I can't figure out how to make the ChoiceDefinition "know" my Student
object
What should I look for?

John.