camel-users mailing list archives

From Frank Schwarz <...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Disabling JMSReplyTo as this Exchange is not OUT capable
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 06:51:26 GMT

Hi Claus,

JMS broker is JBoss Messaging in JBoss AS 5.0.0.

I did some debugging though. It seems to be that in
JMSProducer#process(Exchange)

if (!endpoint.isPreserveMessageQos() && !endpoint.isExplicitQosEnabled() &&
exchange.getIn().getHeaders().containsKey("JMSReplyTo"))

is not quite correct in my environment as

exchange.getIn().getHeaders().containsKey("JMSReplyTo") == true,

but

exchange.getIn().getHeaders().get("JMSReplyTo") == null

HTH,

Frank