camel-users mailing list archives

From ^Ethan$ <>
Subject Re: cannot build 1.6.0, reactor contain a cyclic reference
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 13:04:05 GMT

willem.jiang wrote:
> Hi
> Which version of camel are you using ?
> We use maven 2.0.9 with our daily development, and did not get the error
> that you told.
> Willem

Hi Willem,

That gets me a bit farther. The original error was using maven 2.1.0. Maven
2.0.9 fails with

[INFO] Building Camel
[INFO]    task-segment: [compile]
[INFO] Setting property: classpath.resource.loader.class =>
[INFO] Setting property: velocimacro.messages.on => 'false'.
[INFO] Setting property: resource.loader => 'classpath'.
[INFO] Setting property: resource.manager.logwhenfound => 'false'.
[INFO] **************************************************************
[INFO] Starting Jakarta Velocity v1.4
[INFO] RuntimeInstance initializing.
[INFO] Default Properties File:
[INFO] Default ResourceManager initializing. (class
[INFO] Resource Loader Instantiated:
[INFO] ClasspathResourceLoader : initialization starting.
[INFO] ClasspathResourceLoader : initialization complete.
[INFO] ResourceCache : initialized. (class
[INFO] Default ResourceManager initialization complete.
[INFO] Loaded System Directive:
[INFO] Loaded System Directive: org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Macro
[INFO] Loaded System Directive: org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Parse
[INFO] Loaded System Directive:
[INFO] Loaded System Directive:
[INFO] Created: 20 parsers.
[INFO] Velocimacro : initialization starting.
[INFO] Velocimacro : adding VMs from VM library template :
[ERROR] ResourceManager : unable to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm' in
any resource loader.
[INFO] Velocimacro : error using  VM library template VM_global_library.vm :
org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find
resource 'VM_global_library.vm'
[INFO] Velocimacro :  VM library template macro registration complete.
[INFO] Velocimacro : allowInline = true : VMs can be defined inline in
[INFO] Velocimacro : allowInlineToOverride = false : VMs defined inline may
NOT replace previous VM definitions
[INFO] Velocimacro : allowInlineLocal = false : VMs defined inline will be
global in scope if allowed.
[INFO] Velocimacro : initialization complete.
[INFO] Velocity successfully started.
[INFO] [checkstyle:checkstyle {execution: validate}]
[INFO] Source directory does not exist - skipping report.
[INFO] Building Apache :: Camel Buildtools
[INFO]    task-segment: [compile]
[INFO] [checkstyle:checkstyle {execution: validate}]
[WARNING] File encoding has not been set, using platform encoding MacRoman,
i.e. build is platform dependent!
[INFO] An error has occurred in Checkstyle report generation.

Embedded error: Failed during checkstyle configuration
TreeWalker is not allowed as a parent of Header