camel-users mailing list archives

From triswork <tristan.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JTA Transactions not rolling back in RouteBuilder
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 11:17:23 GMT

Hi Claus,

I have double-checked and the spring XML config seems to be correct. It just
seems that two different transaction contexts are being used when I use
annotations.

I don't know if it makes a huge difference, but I set the
JTATransactionManager as a property of my component (from the Spring config)
in the programmatic case.
I don't do this in the annotation case, since I assume that the transaction
interceptor in the SpringRouteBuilder takes care of this without my help...

I am going to create the test MVN project now.

Regards,

Tristan