camel-users mailing list archives

From jpcook <>
Subject Http Endpoint
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 16:37:53 GMT

I am playing around with the http endpoint in camel 2 and I thought a good
starting point would be to run the testHttpGet() in

So nothing happens. It just hangs. I suspect this might be because I need to
configure a proxy but I'm not sure how to do that and I can't find any
examples really apart from an old post but again it isn't clear to me.

This is the configure method:
        return new RouteBuilder() {
            public void configure() {

I also tried specifying the time out in the endpoint eg)

But that didn't do anything. I wasn't sure if there was a way I could at
least get something back.

I've also read this useful page. Maybe it would be useful to have an example
as most corporations will be using proxy servers.

Sent from the Camel - Users (activemq) mailing list archive at

View raw message