camel-users mailing list archives

From pevgen <pev...@km.ru>
Subject stop CamelContext in main()
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 11:30:17 GMT

Hello.

I use camel-2.0-M1, and I have a spring configuration like this :

<camel:camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring" id="test">
    <route>
        <from uri="direct:a"/>
        <to uri="mock:t1"/>
    </route>
</camel:camelContext>

and a method :

public static void main() throws Exception {

     ApplicationContext context = new FileSystemXmlApplicationContext(new
String[]{

"./config/test.xml"});

     CamelContext camelContext = (CamelContext)context.getBean("test");

     camelContext.stop();
     context.stop();
     context.close();
}

but when the method finished then application didn't finish.  (I can close
my application only with         System.exit(1) statement, but it's not
fine)

Can anybody help me ?

Thanks, Evgeny