camel-users mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HL7 messages become unusable after convertBodyTo(String.class)
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 17:55:19 GMT
@Christian, the patch you submitted requires a bit of work to be
applied to Camel.  At least the "package bla;" needs to change, and
the apache license headers applied, a unit test and so forth.  I could
do this part if you don't have time.  However we would need a  sample
HL7 message that shows the problem as well.  I would appreciate if you
could address some of these issues and resubmit.

We plan to release Camel 1.6.1 and 2.0-M2 next week, btw :)

Cheers,
Hadrian