camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No consumers available on endpoint: Endpoint[direct:processMsg]
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:19:36 GMT
On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 11:13 AM, Henric Hedin <hhedin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you, this simple solution (of course) worked like a charm!
>
> My DSL become a bit backwards, but guess I have to live with that :)
You can split it into multiple files and order them using the
<routeBuilder ref/> XML configuration.

But maybe we need to add some feature to control the ordering of
routes being started.
That will also help graceful shutdown as well.

Feel free to create a ticket for controlling the order of routes.
Link from here:
http://camel.apache.org/support.html

Then we wont forget about it.