camel-users mailing list archives

From Martin Krasser <...@martin-krasser.de>
Subject Re: Camel in Production
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 05:31:59 GMT
Hi Samarth,

we're using Camel in the Open eHealth Integration Platform (IPF) [1].
IPF is deployed in clinical environments in Europe and US. The focus is
on HL7 message processing and IHE profiles. IPF has also been tested
successfully at the Connect-a-thon 2009[2] for the IHE profiles PIX and
PDQ. After working now 1.5 years with Camel we're still convinced that
it is the right basis for IPF not only in terms of quality and feature
richness but also in terms for developer productivity.

[1] http://gforge.openehealth.org/gf/project/ipf/
[2] http://www.ihe.net/north_america/connectathon2009.cfm

Cheers,
Martin