camel-users mailing list archives

From Henric Hedin <hhe...@gmail.com>
Subject No consumers available on endpoint: Endpoint[direct:processMsg]
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 08:50:48 GMT
Hi,

I have a problem which occurs when I have a Route which looks like this:

// initiated from queue
from("jms:queue:SOURCE_QUEUE").
to("direct:processMsg");

// initiated from file
from("file://inbox).
to("direct:processMsg");

// Main flow
from("direct:processMsg")
 .process("...")
 .to("validtor:foo.xsd")
 .to("jms:queue:DEST_QUEUE");

Everything works fine when everything is initiated/started, but if there
already is a message on the JMS-source when camel is started I get the
following error:

 WARN  DirectProducer                 - No consumers available on endpoint:
Endpoint[direct:processMsg] to process Exchange[JmsMessage:

 Seems like my "Main Flow" (defined in the same
RouteBuilder.configure-method) isn't fully initiated/started when "initiated
from JMS" is already up and running (and starts to consume messages). Could
this be handled in some way, i.e. to not start to consume messages before
all Route's are fully started?

 Right now I am using Spring to start my routes (inside a
META-INF/spring/camel-context.xml) and I'm using Camel 2.0-M1.

 Best Regards,
  Henric