camel-users mailing list archives

From Jon Anstey <jans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Visio stencil of the EIP patterns relooked for Apache Camel
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 13:06:53 GMT
Charles,

Very nice icons! The gear one looks cool. This will certainly ease the
creation of pretty EIP diagrams. Incidentally I toyed with the idea of
creating a stencil for my icons here
http://architects.dzone.com/sites/all/files/riderAutoEips1_0.jpg ... but
never got started on it. I find graphical editing very painful :) Keep up
the amazing work!

--
Cheers,
Jon