camel-users mailing list archives

From jburkhardt <jasonburkha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Re:stopping a route in spring dsl
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2009 22:24:31 GMT

Hmm.. I'm trying to think of how that would work for my purposes.. A little
background on why I'm doing the split and what not there.
Each JMS message I get in contains many individual XML messages.. it could
be 1, 10, 100 or anything.  I'm splitting to find each of those and
separately validate and check them for security, then I'm taking all the
ones that pass those tests and reassembling them into a JMS message.
So I may have 10 come inside the initial JMS message and due to security or
validation reasons 3 may end up being dropped, I'll send out the remaining 7
as another JMS message.

I'm not too sure how it would look to use a filter against the entire JMS
message and send each individual XML message to the processor.. it just
seems like there will always be a split involved.

Is there something I'm just not seeing?