camel-users mailing list archives

From mta38 <mtaraud....@orange-ftgroup.com>
Subject camel-maven-plugin configuration for reporting
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 10:07:50 GMT

HI all,

I am trying to use camel-maven-plugin in the reporting section of my project
pom.

<!-- camel routes report -->
<plugin>
	<groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
	<artifactId>camel-maven-plugin</artifactId>
	<version>1.6.0</version>

	<configuration>
		<outputDirectory>c:\MyOutputFolder\cameldoc</outputDirectory>
	<useDot>true</useDot>
	<runCamel>true</runCamel>

<fileApplicationContextUri>classpath*:META-INF/spring/routerApplicationContext-test.xml</fileApplicationContextUri>
					<mainClass>com.francetelecom.cristal.routing.Run.MainTest</mainClass>
	<executable>${graphviz-exe}</executable>
<graphvizOutputType>jpg</graphvizOutputType>
	<goals>
		<goal>camel:embedded</goal>
	</goals>

	</configuration>
</plugin>

Here is the error message I have.

ERROR: Cannot override read-only parameter: outputDirectory in goal:
camel:converters-report

I do not want the "converters-report" but I cannot find a way to configure
that even in source code.
In addition, I want generated documentation in a specific folder.
If I did not specify "outputDirectory", all html files are generated in
"target/site"

Any help will be appreciating.

Best regards,

Thanks in advance