camel-users mailing list archives

From angeloNZ <angelo.ange...@nz.fujitsu.com>
Subject Help with implementing LDAP solution
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 05:00:49 GMT

Hi,

I'm quite new to Camel and currently using it alongside servermix.  I've got
a few questions about doing a LDAP lookup using camel.  If for example I
have a class that extends RouteBuilder and overrides configure():

}

what do I need to add to the route above in order for me to add my search
criteria to the lookup and then check the return values after the call?
After looking at LdapRouteTest I'm guessing I could create a processor class
that has a handle on an Exchange instance and be able to set the mesage body
in there:

from().process(myProcessor).to("ldap:...");

Should I then do the same after the lookup to check the result?

from().process(myProcessor).to("ldap:...").process(myResultProcessor);

Am I on the right track here and is this the most elegant solution?  Also if
connecting to ldap requires a connectionPassword, where do I specify that?
Thanks for the help.