camel-users mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding custom mbeans to camel JMX mbeanserver
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:11:46 GMT
2009/3/10 smullins7 <smullins7@gmail.com>:

> Hey thanks for the quick reply, I should have said what I've already tried,
> using Spring JMX wiring does not work.  I add the annotations on my custom
> endpoint, then I wire in the mbean server, assembler, etc and i don't see my
> custom endpoint - I still only see the camel mbeans.  I tried using the
> <jmxAgent> in my camelContext to specify my mbean server domain but that had
> no affect.
>
> My endpoint should not be spring wired, my custom component will create the
> endpoint so only my component is spring wired.

Are you letting spring create the endpoint instances? I think you will
need to if you want to use Spring's JMX stuff right? Either that or
you might wanna register the endpoints directly with JMX yourself?

It could be we could refactor the endpoint instrumentation code to
make it easier to create custom mbeans; fancy taking a stab?

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration