camel-users mailing list archives

From Glenn Macgregor <gmacgre...@pocketkings.ie>
Subject Camel and spring XML
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 11:32:19 GMT
Hi All,

I have installed activemq 5.2.0 and see that a minimal set of camel functionality is included,
activemq-camel.jar, camel-core, camel-jetty, camel-jms and camel-spring. I have added a route
in my activemq.xml config file:

<route>
 <from uri="activemq:topic:el1"/>
 <to uri="activemq:topic:test1"/>
</route>

This route works fine, I get the message in the el1 topic listener and the test1 topic listener.

When I add a filter to the route:

<route>
 <from uri="activemq:topic:el1"/>
 <filter>
 <simple>header.testto = "test1"</simple>
  <to uri="activemq:topic:test1"/>
</filter>
</route>

I do not get the message in the test1 topic listener.

Is this EIP included in the default camel jars in activemq or do I need to install the camel
disto?

Also is there a way to set the uri attribute of the from and to elements using JMS message
variables like header.testto?

Thanks

 Glenn