camel-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Borges <bruno.bor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting, stopping and removing routes at runtime
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 13:12:56 GMT
I'm sorry I'm getting this thread in the middle without reading previous
messages, but just one thought: isn't this what ESBs are supposed to manage?

I mean, with ESBs we can plug'n play routes easily, add, remove, whatever.
If Camel start to have functions like this, wouldn't be overlapping with
ESBs functions?

How would Camel compare with ServiceMix for example?

Please don't shoot. :-)

Best regards,
Bruno Borges
blog.brunoborges.com.br
+55 21 76727099

"The glory of great men should always be
measured by the means they have used to
acquire it."
- Francois de La Rochefoucauld