camel-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Borges <bruno.bor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multicast from File Polling
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 12:43:17 GMT
By the way, is it possible to fork camel-test to 1.6.x ? That would be
great. =D

The code doesn't seem to be complicated to accomplish this.

Bruno Borges
blog.brunoborges.com.br
+55 21 76727099

"The glory of great men should always be
measured by the means they have used to
acquire it."
- Francois de La Rochefoucauld