camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PAYLOAD access API changed with camel from camel 1.3.x.x => 1.5.1.1 ?
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2009 15:43:37 GMT
On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 4:35 PM, mario_horny <mario.horny@dzbank.de> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm using camel 1.5.1.1 coming with artix 5.5.
>
> I was trying to get back to a code snipped that Willem has provided to me a
> couple of months ago (back when I was still using artix 5.1 with camel
> 1.3.x.x) that showed how to access a message in PAYLOAD mode:
>
> public void process(Exchange exchange) throws Exception {
> Message inMessage = exchange.getIn();
> if(inMessage instanceof CxfMessage) {
> CxfMessage message = (CxfMessage) inMessage;
> List<Element> elements = message.getMessage().get(List.class);
> }
>
> But it seems that the API has changed in the meanwhile since the
> getMessage() method on CxfMessage class seems to no longer exist. What's the
> API for 1.5.1.1 to access the message ?
I guess you can do

List<Element> elements = exchange.getIn().getBody(List.class);

But Willem is the best to answer.

You can always just get the body as Object and see which object it is.
It should be somekind of Cxf List holder
Object body = exchange.getIn().getBody();

and see if you can find your elements in that one.